( Microservices Architecture Training –
This Edureka Microservices with Spring Boot (Microservices Blog Series: will help you to implement Microservices with the help of Spring Boot.
This video helps you to learn following topics:
• Challenges with Microservices Architecture
• Solution to the Challenges
• Use Case
• Tools Required
Check out our Microservices Tutorial for Beginners video:
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
#Microservices #Microservicesvssoa #springmicroservices #springbootmicroservices #spring #springboot
How it Works?
1. This is a 4 Week Instructor led Online Course, 25 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work.
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
About the Course
Edureka’s Microservices Architecture training introduces you to the concept of Microservices that are small, lightweight, process-driven components. So, Microservices are the next important thing in designing scalable, easy-to-maintain applications. This not only makes application development easier but also offers great flexibility and lets you utilize various resources optimally. If you want to build an enterprise-ready implementation of the Microservices architecture, then this course is the first step for you!
In this Microservices Architecture training, we will start by giving you a deep understanding of the core Microservices concepts and principle with insight in how they have evolved. We will walk you through the complete life cycle – from design to development to testing; including cross-layer concepts such as how to secure Microservices.
After completing, Edureka’s Microservice training, you will be able to:
• Understand and differentiate between various Microservices Architectural styles
• Apply Microservices Architecture principles
• Know how to make the appropriate Microservice Architecture decision
• Develop and test a Microservice
• Know what technologies can be used to enable Microservices with an example
Who should go for this course?
This course is designed for professionals aspiring to become: –
• Application Architects
• Software Architects
• Application Developers
• Developer working on Web, Cloud, Mobile, and other social technologies
Why learn Microservices?
Microservices Architecture, or simply Microservices, is a unique method of developing software systems as a suite of independently deployable, small, modular services in which each service runs a unique process and communicates through a well-defined, lightweight mechanism to serve a business goal. Thanks to its scalability, this architectural method is considered ideal when you have to enable support for a range of platforms and devices—spanning across the web, mobile, Internet of Things, and so on. Because of its flexibility, you can also use this method when you’re not sure what kind of devices you’ll need to support in an increasingly Cloud-based future.
For more information, please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll-free).